TERMINOS Y CONDICIONES
To make a reservation through this website, you must adhere to the following terms and conditions.
- Reservations made through the website are considered confirmed bookings, but we reserve the right to reschedule or cancel tours due to unforeseen circumstances, such as extreme weather conditions or legal obligations. In such cases, we will notify you as far in advance as possible.
- We are not responsible for any additional expenses of any kind that you may incur due to the rescheduling or cancellation of any of our services. You agree to comply with the cancellation and refund policies of Indigena Tours. It is the customer’s responsibility to arrive on time at the specified meeting point on the day of the tour’s commencement, and failure to do so may result in the loss of the tour without a refund.
- You agree to behave respectfully towards your fellow travelers, Indigena Tours employees, and to follow instructions during the tour. You will treat wildlife and the environment with respect at all times.
- All prices are displayed and paid in Bolivianos. Indigena Tours is not responsible for any currency conversion fees that your card or bank may apply.
- Online payments are processed through a business account and will appear as INDIGENA TOURS on your credit card statement. Depending on the country where the purchase is made, a 5% payment processing fee may be applied during the process, and this charge may be subject to change.